Global Insurance Telematics Market Report
Challenges. Opportunities. Intelligence.
The Trajectory Group has developed a global Telematics expertise through an unparalleled immersion in that industry and others that intersect with it. More and more, one of those industries is insurance—and Telematics is about to dramatically influence and potentially redefine the insurance industry.
The Telematics market is developing and changing at a remarkable rate—as fast as when you add automobile and mobile technologies together. It is imperative to keep up with the speed of change with the latest market intelligence.
This report contains more than 170 pages of information and the insights of more than 10 years of global Telematics experience. It is an invaluable tool for moving your business forward.
Report Summary: Let’s start with the bottom line first.
Telematics technology is on a path to be as prevalent as airbags and other safety equipment. Forward-thinking organizations are looking at how that technology and the incredible information it makes available can be used to transform a variety of industries.
Telematics has the potential to fundamentally change how insurance companies offer services to customers and to redefine the value proposition and relationship between the insurer and its customers. In a variety of ways…
- Telematics can allow insurance companies to measure risk based on actual vehicle and driving data—allowing them to better price products and attract the customers with the least risk in order to maximize their profits. This can potentially be a game changer for the insurance industry.
- Telematics will dramatically change pricing models (i.e. customer risk ratings based on vehicle data and driving behavior) and help increase operational efficiencies (i.e. close claims faster and reduce futile litigation.)
- Other telematics stakeholders can work with insurance carriers to create innovative solutions that are beneficial to all.
The Trajectory Group has developed a unique and comprehensive market intelligence report that offers in-depth analysis and rare insights into the global insurance telematics market with a focus on the US, China, and Europe. This report is an industry first and an in-depth guide that gives you a primer on automotive, insurance, and Telematics and how they relate.
If you are interested in a holistic approach for building an end-to-end telematics solution and want to understand the roles of the key stakeholders and the hardware, software, platform, and content and services, you’ll find these 177 pages invaluable.
This report answers these critical questions:
- What does an effective Insurance Telematics system do?
- What does it take to deploy a Telematics system?
- What firms are currently offering products and services in Insurance Telematics?
- What data is available that can be leveraged from the various sensors?
- What are the privacy considerations?
- What value added services complement Insurance Telematics?
- How does the insurance carrier make money and still provide discounts to safe drivers?
- What are the key barriers for mass-market adoption or the primary battlegrounds in Insurance Telematics?
- Should insurance carriers be in the hardware business?
- What is the market penetration of Insurance Telematics compared to traditional insurance in the next 5 years?
- How do you best provide feedback to the driver to improve driving behavior?
- What role should wireless carriers, TSPs, and Automotive OEMs play in Insurance Telematics?
What others say about this report
The Trajectory Group’s intelligence report around Telematics and insurance helped us define our strategy moving forward. Critical questions about hardware and industry partnerships were answered for us. The Trajectory Group simply had the knowledge and the connections that we don’t.
The insights in this report were eye-opening and helped us to not only understand the opportunity that’s out there for Telematics-based insurance, but the necessity that we pursue it. The whole Insurance industry is headed in that direction and the Trajectory Group is right out in front.
This report was a great investment for us. I could devote a great deal of resources and time to the effort and still not get the intelligence contained here.